US Metric Calculate
Original Recipe Yield 16 servings
* 1 (16 ounce) package fusilli (spiral) pasta
* 3 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
* 1/2 pound provolone cheese, cubed
* 1/2 pound salami, cubed
* 1/4 pound sliced pepperoni, cut in half
* 1 large green bell pepper, cut into 1 inch pieces
* 1 (10 ounce) can black olives, drained
* 1 (4 ounce) jar pimentos, drained
* 1 (8 ounce) bottle Italian salad dressing
1. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta, and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente. Drain, and rinse with cold water.
2. In a large bowl, combine pasta with tomatoes, cheese, salami, pepperoni, green pepper, olives, and pimentos. Pour in salad dressing, and toss to coat.
Nutritional Information open nutritional information
Amount Per Serving Calories: 310 | Total Fat: 17.7g | Cholesterol: 31mg